LMR 300Low-Loss Coaxial Extension Cable with N-Male to N-Male Connector (50 Ohm) for 2G 3G 4G LTE 5G Routers, Ham Radio, RF Radio to Antenna (35 Meter) Visit the SYSTEC101 Store
- Package Dimensions : 6.7 x 6.6 x 1 inches; 10.4 Pounds
- Date First Available : November 26, 2022
- Manufacturer : SYSTEC101
- ASIN : B0BNF6VYZF
- Coaxial Extension Cable – Our Coaxial Extension Cable can be used with 50-Ohm amplifiers and accessories. This coaxial cable provides you with uninterrupted transfer of signals from devices and gadgets, while also reducing the amount of signal loss.
- Premium Quality – This LMR-300 coaxial cable is premium quality and making it ideal for commercial applications. Constructed from premium double-shielded twisted pairs and triple-shielded coaxial cable, it’s perfect for gadgets, signal booster and appliances.
- Cable with N-type Connectors – LMR 300 Low-Loss Coaxial Extension Cable with N Male to N Male Connector, weatherproof structure. The different-sized RF connector quickly receives large amounts of data and easily handles frequencies of up to 11 gigahertz which gives you enhanced call quality and superior data connectivity
- Application – This cable is designed to work with devices, signal boosters, antennas, satellite and appliances with 50-Ohm impedance. Ideal extension cable with an antenna, amplifier, telecommunication, microwave, radar system, digital router Wi-Fi, modem cable, antenna cable, etc.
- SYSTEC101 is a professional manufacturer of RF Coaxial cables and connectors, our cables and connectors are 100% tested. If you are not satisfied with any product, please feel free to contact us.
SYSTEC101 – LMR 300 Low-Loss Coaxial Extension Cable with N-Male to N-Male Connector (50 Ohm) for 2G 3G 4G LTE 5G Routers, Ham Radio, RF Radio to Antenna
– Connector A: N Male (50 ohm)
– Connector B: N Male (50 ohm)
– Impedance: 50 Ohm
– Coax: Double shielded Low-loss LMR300
– Operating temperature : -40°C ~ +85°C.
LMR-300 is an excellent cable for runs in Wi-Fi and Cellular booster extension use, and provides superior performance for HF/VHF/UHF installation. The LMR-300 makes it tougher and able to stand abrasion. Thin, flexible coaxial cable makes installation easier, especially for tight bends.
SYSTEC101 Coaxial Cable is designed to support Cellular Boost Antenna, Digital Satellite, cable box, transmission power, low transmission attenuation, and good humidity resistance.
1 x LMR-300 Coaxial Cable with N Male to N Male Low Loss (50 ohm)
SYSTEC101 is a professional manufacturer of RF Coaxial cables and connectors, our cables and connectors are 100% tested. If you are not satisfied with any product, please feel free to contact us.