Experience the next generation of networking with Cat6a Plenum bulk cable from SYSTEC101.
- This cable enables is 100% solid bare copper, plenum-rated.
- Category 6a is designed to perform at frequencies up to a minimum of 500 MHz – twice that of standard Category 6.
- Our cable is tested up to 650 MHz and is perfect for use with 10/100/1000Base-T and 10GBase-T high speed Ethernet network installations.
- This high performance cable meets or exceeds the ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-10 specifications for Cat6a cables.
- <span”>Alien Crosstalk is a coupled signal in a disturbed pair arising from a signal in a neighboring cable. Features: Cat6 BLUE Solid Cable 23 AWG Copper Conductors 650 MHz UTP cable Overall Copper Braiding CM rated Plenum Rated Jacket Supplied on 1000´ wooden spools.
- The Cat6a cable’s maximum length is 100 meters (328 ft) in a favorable alien crosstalk environment.
Both white and blue supplied on a wooden spool.
Serving The Earth
In order to keep humans protected from harmful chemicals and to continue supplying our products nationwide, SYSTEC101 has ensured and will continue to ensure to take all steps necessary to meet the requirements of RoHS & REACH.
- SYSTEC101 products meet the material restrictions of RoHS & REACH
The Importance of RoHS Compliance
SYSTEC101 says NO to hazardous materials!
Under the guidance of a large scale system, the quality of our products is consistently improved. At SYSTEC101, we implement and adopt environmental laws and regulations, such as RoHS & REACH. With the help of advanced testing equipments, hazardous substances listed by ROHS and reach CAN BE PRECISELY identified and tested. These hazardous substances restricted by RoHS include:
- Hexavalent Chromium
- Polybrominated biphenyls
- Polybrominated diphenyl ethers
There are no reviews yet.