- This cable enables 1-Gigabit data transmission over a 4-connector twisted-pair copper cable, allowing connection distances of up to 100 meters.
- 550MHz tested for maximum performance, exceeds TIA/EIA-569B.2, ISO/IEC 11801
- Only pure copper conductors are used for maximum signal strength and reliability
- Cable is packaged with reel to be able to easily pull and prevent kinks inside the box
- Removable spool makes it possible to add the reels on cable carts or jack stands
Our Category 6 cable meets and exceeds industry standards to get you connected. Perfect for internet, computer networking, and video and telephone distribution. This cable is tested for 550 MHz providing additional bandwidth and performance. Only pure copper conductors are used for maximum signal strength and reliability. Designed for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet) and 10GBASE-T (10-Gigabit Ethernet) applications.Category-6 Unshielded Twisted Pair 23AWG Solid Copper Conductors Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs Exceeds TIA/EIA-568B.2, ISO/IEC 11801 FR PVC Jacket ISO 9001, FCC , ROHS Certification 1000ft Pull Box ; Construction: Conductor Material BC; Diameter 0.57mm; InsulationMaterial HDPE ;Diameter 1.02mm ;Ripcord N/Y Yes ;Spline N/Y Yes ;Jacket Material PVC ;Thickness 0.65mm; Diameter 6.8±0.1mm; Color White, Blue, Grey, Yellow, Black ;Marking Systec101 ;Packing Inner 1000ft/Pull out Box ;Outer 2Box/Carton
There are no reviews yet.