23AWG Bare Copper CMR Cat6a Riser cable
• HIGH PERFORMANCE ETHERNET CABLE. This riser rated cat 6A cable is 23 AWG with 4 pairs (8 conductors). Great for Fast, Gigabit, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. Supports bandwidth of up to 650 MHz.
• EASY PULLOUT BOX. 1000 feet (305 meters) of our Systec101 product has been packaged on a tangle free, easy pull wooden reel/spool so you don’t have to worry about getting behind on your next job.
• 100% SOLID BARE COPPER CONDUCTORS. Pure bare copper produces a stronger signal along with better conductivity and flexibility when compared to copper clad aluminum (CCA).
• FOR USE INDOORS. The white riser rated jacket is for use in between floors, in wall, and non-plenum spaces. Connect to what matters: computers, printers, gaming consoles, routers, ethernet extenders, switch boxes, VoIP phones, IP cameras, PoE devices, etc.
• FLUKE TESTED All data cables meet or exceed ANSI TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standards, are RoHS compliant, and ETL listed.