- Cable Specs – 200m 50-7D LMR-400 Coaxial Cable. 14 AWG Solid Conductor. 50 Ohm Swept Tested. UL ETL CMP.
- Application – 50-7D LMR-400 Coaxial Cable designed to support Cellular Boost Antenna, cable television (CATV), Digital HDTV, Digital Satellite, cable box, digital router Wi-Fi, modem cable, antenna cable, and audio/visual applications. Shielded with 60% AL wire braiding and 100% AL bonded foil shielding.
- SYSTEC101 is a professional manufacturer of RF Coaxial cables and connectors, our cables and connectors are 100% tested. If you are not satisfied with any product, please feel free to contact us
- Package Includes – 1 x 50-7D LMR-400 Coaxial Cable 50 Ohm 200-meter/Roll
SYSTEC101 – 50-7D LMR-400 Coaxial Cable 50 Ohm Commercial Building Requirement Audio Video Broadband Internet CATV Coax, Bare Copper Conductor Coaxial Cable, 200m Roll
Our high-quality LMR-400 50ohm low-loss coaxial cable 50-7D. This low-loss 50 Ohm coaxial cable has a stranded outer conductor and bare copper center conductor.
1. SYSTEC101 LMR-400 50-7D coaxial cable features a flexible outer conductor, the bending radius is better than any cable of similar size to provide you better experience.
2. Low Loss: Lowest loss of any flexible cable comparable loss to semi-rigid cables.
3. Any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMAX, SCADA, Mobile Antennas, Sat Comms , Radio Amateur ,PMR 2 way Radio) requiring an easily routed, low loss high performance RF cable.
1 x 50-7D LMR-400 Coaxial Cable 50 Ohm 200-meter/Roll
There are no reviews yet.